Our Commitment to Safety
The health and safety of everyone on our building sites is a primary consideration in the planning and organisation of our projects.
We are committed to meet or exceed the health and safety standards expected of an industry leader by the community and government, in striving to achieve our goal of an accident-free and healthy workplace.
This means that Intebuild will:
- Conform to legislative requirements, Advisory Standards, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards;
- Provide and maintain safe workplaces and systems of work and ensure positive and consistent examples at all levels of supervision;
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure sound workplace planning, design and operation;
- Consult and cooperate with safety and health representatives, employees and others;
- Identify hazards and associated risks, and determine suitable control measures to minimise risks;
- Ensure all incidents are reported, recorded and root causes identified;
- Prepare safe work method statements and construction safety plans;
- Provide and maintain personal protective equipment (PPE) as required; and
- Continuously review and improve its controls to ensure they remain effective.